About The Role
As a member of their growing engineering team, you?ll build systems to help your colleagues better serve our members and mem...
About The Role
As a member of their growing engineering team, you?ll build systems to help your colleagues better serve our members and member-facing features to improve member engagement and continued satisfaction.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable rubycode
- Strong background in tools development
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
Whats exciting :?
- Experience as a ROR developer
- 2 years of React.js experience
- Interest in new technology such as Elixir
- Proven work experience in software development
- Experience developing high transaction applications
- A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- BS/MS/PHD in Computer Science or a related field (ideal)
- Competitive salary based on experience, medical and dental benefits, as well as a 401k match.
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly happy hours and company events.
- Dog-friendly office.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of bank.