BLAW uses advanced search capabilities to provide faster access to diverse legal content by integrating with multiple services that have mil...
BLAW uses advanced search capabilities to provide faster access to diverse legal content by integrating with multiple services that have millions of records each. We are committed to changing the day-to-day of attorneys by automating manual research and providing them with real-time answers to better serve their clients. Our goal is to use new technologies to deliver best-in-class solutions that will impact the future practice of law. That's where you come in.
In a challenging industry and an ever-changing technical landscape, we are devoted to delivering quality software - and quickly. Our purpose is to understand our users' needs, scale and performance limitations and emerging technology trends for efficient and reliable delivery.
On our team, you will be given the opportunity to display your creativity and deliver continuous end-user value in an Agile environment. We are self-motivated engineers who like to research, learn and apply current technology to build new product features that anticipate our customers' needs. Our environment is collaborative and Agile, which allows us to deploy new features to production every day.
We'll trust you to:
* Work directly with product owners to build products that our clients use to solve complex problems
* Take ownership of technical solutions, development and delivery to production
* Develop in all levels of a web application stack, from the client to server side
You'll need to have:
* Proven experience building large-scale, client-facing web applications using Ruby on Rails
* Experience with automated testing tools (RSpec, Cucumber)
* A deep understanding of modern web applications and experience with issues related to scale, security, availability, deployment and operations
We'd love to see:
* Experience with web components (Polymer or similar)
* Familiarity with caching stores (Memcached, Redis)
* A working knowledge of Java
* A strong understanding of service-oriented architecture and full stack development experience
Andiamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as an MS word document including a cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications, highlighting clearly any special or relevant experience. SDL2017