As a Senior Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails Developer), you would be able to enhance and build e-commerce solutions for st...
As a Senior Software Engineer (Ruby on Rails Developer), you would be able to enhance and build e-commerce solutions for students and instructors around the world and play a part in leading this booming revolution in the educational technology industry!
This role will build and maintain global, high-scale business-critical applications and API's which are core components.
Main Responsibilities for Success:
· Work in a team environment developing solutions for our core products and platforms
· Develop creative and innovative solutions for the next generation of educational learning products
· Develop and modify internal and external facing software as part of an Agile/SCRUM team.
· Provide full application development life cycle service, including research, prototypes, development, and support.
· Communicate effectively with SCRUM team members and other Product Managers and Engineering Staff.
We would like our talented associate for this role to have at least these minimum skills & experience:
· Bachelor's Degree OR related year for year experience
· At least 4+ years of experience with a modern web development language
· 3 years of software development experience with Ruby on Rails (which can include school experience, internships, externships, or post graduate projects)
· Full-stack web development in Ruby on Rails, React, MySQL and Linux
· Experience building e-commerce web applications
· Experience with large-scale web applications
· Experience integrating with 3rd party systems via APIs
· Deploying apps using Docker
· Experience with cloud-based environments
· Experience with relational database (MySQL) design and development
· Experience with Agile/SCRUM development environment.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $400 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 6,400+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.