Location: Bangkok, Thailand / Remote
Starting Date: As soon as possible Local attractive package, commensurate with experience
Skills and Experience
- Ability to communicate in English both written and verbal
- Good command in English. (e.g. TOEIC>750)
- 7+ years of strong experience in Open source languages like Ruby, Python, etc.
- Ability to relocate to Thailand and work at our global technology mothership in downtown Bangkok, Thailand. Being already located in Thailand is a plus.
- Perform quality control of juniors to deliver high quality, production-ready data
- Ability to work in a multi-national setting with other professionals from across the world, multiple religions, ages, women and men.
- Ability to learn autonomously, share learnings with others, and apply to actual work.
- Apply design practices and workflow of KYKLO
- 100% of branches tested on R. spec, as measured at pull request
- 100% of features/ Bug Patches developed as single branch in Gitflow
- >80% of features shall be developed in OOP
- 100% of issues informed though pivotal
- Know & practice TDD on 100% of features and Bug Patches
- Maintain a stable and predictable velocity
- Execute own pipeline with less than 25% drop in personal velocity
- Communicate transparently & pro-actively with Lead Developer & product owner on issues, delays Expected Outcome
- Obtain & reinforce knowledge on key topics for current & future platform
We have been nominated as one of the top 10 start-up’s in South-east Asia, one of the Gartner's Cool Vendors in digital commerce, and we are hungry to be even better. Now we need you to join our KYKLO family!
Do you want to work for a company that will make all your other friends jealous?
Do you want to be part of something amazing?
If so then apply now!
- Our vision is to become the largest B2B platform in the world for content and B2B commerce.
- Our mission is to get the electrical industry online!
- At KYKLO, we provide our electrical & automation distributors customers the best plug & play e-commerce platform, with the best technical contents and UX. Your role will be to engineer product contents, SEO and navigation mechanics, with design rules unique to KYKLO, for delivering a unique experience to our customers... and their B2B customers.
- In KYKLO, thanks to our B2B features and enriched content, we enable our customers tooptimize their operations and deliver a 1stclass experience to their buyers by automating different business processes such as order management, product information management, complex pricing structure management, matrix or and customer relationship management.
- More than a “stand alone” and “ready to use” software, KYKLO SOM platform will make the electrical & automation community move to the digital era
- Fully remote work
- Unlimited paid time off so that you may follow your outside the workplace passions or re-energize when necessary.
- Flexible starting and finishing hours (with a minimum) and the ability to work from home some days per week.
- Extensive learning opportunities.
- One of the best medical insurances available.Only Apply to employees based in thailand.
- Weekly team bonding sessions, free snacks every day, free food on Friday evening
- Be part of a high potential and very dynamic company
- Ability to grow your career in a rapidly expanding company that has plans for global expansion
- Several company outings every year
- “Come as you are” dress code (shorts + goofy T-shirts allowed) outside of client meetings
- Be part of a truly multi-cultural growing company.