This cutting-edge insurance company in Chicago is looking to add on a senior Ruby on Rails developer to their innovative and dynamic team. T...
This cutting-edge insurance company in Chicago is looking to add on a senior Ruby on Rails developer to their innovative and dynamic team. The reason they are so cutting edge? They created the technology that allows you to take a picture of your care after an accident and the application recognized the make and model of the care, estimates the damage and generates claim. $120-160K depending on experience. Use Ruby/Rails, React,
A huge part of their mission is alleviating some of the stress caused by traumatic events. Their whole process makes things significantly easier for people. On top of that, they have some outstanding benefits and a great company culture- architecting Thursdays, happy hours on Friday... If you have strong Back End experience and are interested in learning react on the frontend, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
* The optimal candidate will have 8+ years of experience
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
* 4+ years of Ruby on Rails Experience
* Experience developing interactive and quality applications
* Working in a team-based environment
Desired Skills & Experience
* Excellent oral and communication skills are a bonus
* Experience working in Front End is a plus
* Experience with building REST APIs
* Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
* Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Paid Sick Time Leave
* Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a Full time basis now and in the future.