If you enjoy solving unique client challenges, working with a diverse set of technologies and have a passion to deliver world class customer...
If you enjoy solving unique client challenges, working with a diverse set of technologies and have a passion to deliver world class customer services - then we would love to talk with you about our Sr. Ruby Engineer position!
Our product is a Machine Learning based Data-Driven platform used across multiple industries. We are expanding our global team and need a dynamic and enthusiastic professional to help us deliver our platform at scale to some of the largest organizations in the world. We know 2020 has been a crazy year but despite the challenges of the year our company has experienced continued growth.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Ruby background with the ability to step into this role and start tackling technical challenges from Day 1. We are a growing startup and need someone with a entrepreneurial spirit who is excited by the prospect of playing a pivotal role in taking our product to the next level.
- Understand client's business processes and technology environment.
- Understand system and data integration requirements in collaboration with client's technology and operations teams.
- Configure / customise platform and integrate with client's systems as per the defined integration approach.
- Understand data model and integration frameworks.
- Develop ETL routines and other integration modules for movement of data to / from client environments.
- Collaborate with client's internal technology teams and external partners to ensure timely completion of implementation projects.
- Serve as primary point of contact for any technical queries from the clients.
- Strong interpersonal and client communication skills.
- Resilience to handle challenges and solve complex client problems.
- Prior experience in system integration and enterprise software implementation, preferably in cloud-based environments for large organizations at scale.
- Strong Ruby (Ruby on Rails preferred) experience.
- Experience in data integration technologies like Talend, Pentaho, Informatica, etc. is nice to have.
- Experience working with a Linux based environment.
- provided by Dice