With a brand-new office in the Seaport of Boston, our company is actively looking to fill a Senior Ruby Developer role to h...
With a brand-new office in the Seaport of Boston, our company is actively looking to fill a Senior Ruby Developer role to help build out our flagship platform. Our company has an outstanding reputation and a top-notch mission so if you're looking for a company that helps better humanity, this is the right company for you. We have a company culture that is second to none with a relaxed atmosphere, casual dress and extremely impressive salaries with a bonus structure. We're looking for engineers that have a passion for clean and elegant code so if this sounds like you, please read on!
- 5+ years of experience hands-on experience using Enterprise Java, Ruby on Rails or similar web frameworks
- Experience developing secure and scalable enterprise applications and a passion for solving architectural issues and problems
- Experience with one or more of the patterns- highly desirable - CQRS, Event Sourcing, Event Driven Architecture.
- Expertise of data architecture
- Big data technology or data warehousing experience is a plus
What's in it for you
- Extremely competitive salaries with a bonus structure
- Work home from flexibility
- Great medical benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Employer paid for HSA
- 401K with a company match
Our company is one of the "Top Companies to Work for in Boston" year after year and we're looking for the best Ruby Engineers that the city can offer. If this sounds like you, please apply now!