As a Senior Ruby Developer, you will be a core member of the Engineering Team with the creative freedom to make a real difference in the wor...
As a Senior Ruby Developer, you will be a core member of the Engineering Team with the creative freedom to make a real difference in the world of insurance.
What your day to day will look like:
- Write clean, effective and scalable code in Ruby
- Build back-end components for web applications
- Test applications for performance, responsiveness, and security
- Review and debug junior developers code
- Integrate data storage and data processing solutions
- Create automated test scripts
- Improve and maintain applications after deployment
- Coordinate with team members who work on different layers of infrastructure
What we re looking for:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with Ruby on Rails in a professional setting
- Vast knowledge of relational database, PostgreSQL
- Experience with building and scaling user-focused mobile applications.
- Someone who wants to be a leader and a doer.
What's in it for you?
In addition to a friendly, flexible and fun working environment, we provide a range of other benefits including Competitive Salaries, Dental, Health and Vision Insurance, Flexible Hours, Health and Wellness Reimbursement, and a Fully Stocked Kitchen
Please note: we only consider applicants with the current legal right to work in the countries in which our positions are based. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
- provided by Dice