PDG Consulting is Los Angeles based tech company that specializes in developing custom software applications for some of the biggest names i...
PDG Consulting is Los Angeles based tech company that specializes in developing custom software applications for some of the biggest names in the Media and Entertainment and Music Industries.
We are looking for an experienced Ruby Architect/Developer with a solid foundation in object-oriented programming and experience developing large scale applications. Our ideal candidate is also self-motivated with great communication skills and thrives in a highly collaborative environment.
If you share our passion for solving complex problems and want to be a part of our energetic and dynamic team, we d love to hear from you!
- Design and build scalable applications
- Work with client and internal teams to design and build best practice, scalable applications
- Build microservices
- Work within an Agile team to design and build integrated features
- Participate in Agile planning sessions, scrums, reviews, and retrospectives
- Consistently execute against a product road map to deliver multiple features across the portfolio of service components enabling our clients to more effectively run their business
- 3-10+ years of professional development experience
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
- Proven experience as a Ruby API Developer
- Database experience. AWS Aurora Postgres a plus.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM and RESTful
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Demonstrated experience with full application life cycle including prototyping, testing, development, review, deploying, and monitoring
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Trailblazer, Grape a plus
- Bamboo CI experience a plus
- Working in Amazon AWS a plus
- provided by Dice