This company has created a lifestyle brand that has turned into a global empire. They are looking for a Senior React/Rails Engineer (with an...
This company has created a lifestyle brand that has turned into a global empire. They are looking for a Senior React/Rails Engineer (with an emphasis on the Front End) to join their e-Commerce Team. Candidates should be able to produce deployment strategies for CircleCI and AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience with React
- 3+ years experience with Rails
- Expert in ERB, HTML, SCSS
- Expert in Layouts and Rendering on Rails
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understands Server Side Rendering, Headless Architecture
- Works in Agile in pods of 6+ Devs.
- Computer Science degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Front End (React)
- 40% Back End (Rails)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.