You Will: Constantly be solving tough and interesting problems -- like how to provide a simplified experience for customers in different sta...
You Will: Constantly be solving tough and interesting problems -- like how to provide a simplified experience for customers in different states, keeping them compliant with all the local laws, and interacting with each state s traceability systems.
Help us run software that is the backbone of our customer's business. We do not believe downtime is acceptable and will constantly remain focused on how to minimize this possibility.
Leverage your love for the challenge of continuously delivering new features while maintaining an extremely high level of reliability to our customers.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 4+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Solid experience with web frameworks in Ruby, Python, or Node. js
- Experience with Modern front end frameworks like (React. JS, React Native, AngularJS, or Ember. JS)
- Strong computer science fundamentals, demonstrated by the ability tolearn new technologies quickly and to choose the right technology for the problem being solved
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to speak up if you believe we are working on the wrong things
- Startup experience or equivalent (fast-paced, fluid, and highly accountable)
- Bachelor s degree or greater in CS, STEM, or comparable