Kforce is working with one of the fastest growing technology firms located in New York, New York (NY). This firm is seekin...
Kforce is working with one of the fastest growing technology firms located in New York, New York (NY). This firm is seeking an experienced Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to achieve a thorough understanding of the firm's application, backend and the devices it supports.
The candidate is expected to maintain and write automated test cases, as well as create automation frameworks. Creation of test cases are based off user stories. The candidate will create reports, test the app from a design and usability perspective and support testing throughout the lifecycle of the product. The QA Automation Engineer will be expected to work in a dynamic, interactive and global team, communicate efficiently and effectively and always be ready to support their peers.
* Create and maintain test plans for new and existing features
* Review features in development and can identify incomplete specifications or prospective testing risks
* Maintain and Execute automated test scripts, as well as create automation frameworks
* Keep all stakeholders updated on the status of testing and communicate any blockers or delays when testing through reporting and metrics
* Experience maintaining, executing automated tests and create test frameworks
* Experience testing on one or more platforms including iOS, Android and web applications
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Experience building and designing test cases
* Strong commitment to Test Driven Design (TDD) practices
* Experience with Automation Test Tools (e.g. Selenium Capybara, Watir)
* Experience coding in languages such as Python, Ruby or Java
* Using frameworks such as Rspec (Ruby) Python (Robot) or TestNG (Java)
* Experience with API testing
* A passion for breaking things
* Experience with Test Case Management tools (such as Testrail, JIRA etc.)
* Experience testing POS or e-Commerce system
Senior QA Automation Perks:
* Unlimited holidays
* Equity Options
* Income and Death insurance
* Subsidized Travel
* Catered meals
* Pool table
* Happy hours and beer/wine fridge
* Engineering Conferences and trips
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice