Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us - we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the...
Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us - we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates - whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
In this position, you will be expected to:
- Automate tests to the extent necessary to maintain systems that are easy to understand and change
- Share experience and knowledge with client developers so that they are well-positioned to succeed, even long after we're gone
- Quickly and efficiently learn client's business domain, existing systems, and strategy
- Learn new frameworks, technologies, languages, and techniques so that you are able to adapt to the changing needs of our clients
- Identify technology, process, and communication issues facing our clients and propose ideas to help them improve
- Communicate openly and honestly with everyone, even when we know the news will not be positively received
- Leverage slack time for personal career growth
In this full-time opportunity, the client offers a broad range of employee benefits, including:
- 5 weeks paid time off (vacation and sick time)
- 10 paid holidays
- Up to 15 weeks parental leave (8 weeks at 100% of salary)
- 1 week of conference attendance (and up to $3,000 of expense)
- ESOP Employee stock ownership program
- New computer hardware purchase every 3 years
- Co-working space reimbursement (1/2 rent up to $500 monthly)
- 2 week Sabbatical leave after 5th year
US-based agents receive:
- Health Insurance via United Healthcare (employer pay 75% of premiums)
- Dental Insurance via Delta Dental (employer pay 50% of premiums)
- Vision Insurance via VSP (employer pay 50% of premiums)
- 401(k) via Vanguard (employer contribute 3% of your salary)
- Short and Long Term Disability via Mutual of Omaha (employer pay 100% of premiums)
Canadian agents receive:
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Retirement contribution match up to 3% of employee's salary
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast. WHY REVEL:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.