We're looking for a Senior full-stack software engineer (JS + Ruby)
We created Sticker Mule to be the best place to work and shop. That means making ordering fast, simple and fun while creating a stable, low stress and enjoyable place for talented people to work.
We're searching for more to join us as we look to build one of the Internet's best technical teams. Some of our current projects include migrating to a service architecture, inter-service communication with GCloud PubSub and GRPC, API Gateway based GraphQL, event sourcing persistence and CQRS, and manufacturing and artwork processing automation.
Why we enjoy working here
1. We work flexible hours with an asynchronous culture.
2. We work at a sustainable pace without unreasonable external deadlines.
3. Varied, interesting technical challenges to work on.
4. Opportunities to make a large impact as part of a small, highly motivated team.
Our tech stack
1. Backend: Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Go
2. DB: Aurora/Mysql, Postgres, Redis
3. Frontend: React, Redux, Webpack
4. APIS: GraphQL, GRPC, GCloud PubSub
5. AWS, migrating to Gcloud
6. Docker, Kubernetes
What you will do
1. Design, build, test, deploy and maintain web applications and services
2. Write clean, performant code in accordance with our team’s code style guidelines
3. Work to improve and maintain the code health of all our software
4. Collaborate with team leads and stakeholders to ensure that we’re always building the best possible solution in the optimal way
5. Participate in peer code reviewsShare expertise with other members of the team, mentor junior developers
1. You have a minimum of 3 years professional software development experience
3. You have experience building single page applications, ideally with with React
4. You possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills
5. You have great written and verbal communication skills in English
1. $90,000-$115,000+ depending on experience
2. Signing bonus
3. 28 days vacation
1. Applicants will be sent a Hackerrank test within 1-3 days of applying.
2. Test must be completed within 5 days.