We’re looking to engage a remote full stack developer with deep SaaS focused experience.
Hi there, we're DesignFiles (www.designfiles.co) -- an online interior design project management platform. We’re looking to engage a full stack developer with deep SaaS focused experience.
This is a contract role and we are looking for individuals (not agencies) that can commit 40 hours a week to become a core member of our development team.
What You'll Do:
• Collaborate with our product team to bring features from conception to completion.
• Develop features with an emphasis on consistency and integrity at all levels of the stack.
• Improve DesignFiles' engineering culture with an eye for best practices, code quality and code reviews.
• Actively contribute to the project with ideas and solutions to constantly improve the lives of our designers and their clients.
What We Want From You:
• Extensive web application engineering and architecture experience.
• Strong experience with Ruby on Rails: rubocop, minitest-spec-rails, delayed job, paperclip, paranoia, etc.
• Other: Solid knowledge of unix shell, PostgreSQL, Docker, Node.js, AWS S3.
• Ability to take responsibility for testing own code, thinking through the edge cases, etc.
• Determination to contribute, pragmatic approach and insight to recognize future problems and swiftly remedy them.
If the above sounds like you -- please include a CV + portfolio of links along with a breakdown of your specific involvement with each project and we'll be in touch.