Are you a Senior Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer looking to work for an Early Stage Start Up in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical space? If y...
Are you a Senior Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer looking to work for an Early Stage Start Up in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical space? If yes...please read on...
---THIS POSITION WILL BE FULL REMOTE BUT OUR PREFERENCE IS TO HAVE CANDIDATES RETURN TO OUR WEST LA OFFICES WHEN ITS SAFE---
We are a relatively new and GROWING startup in West LA, CA looking to capitalize on the prescription drug market. We are HIPAA-accredited with operations nationwide and an overall 5-star satisfaction rating. Our most urgent priority is Senior Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer with leadership potential to help build the architecture for our cutting edge tooling!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work directly with cross-functional development and product teams to determine new features to be built into the platform
- Work hands on with Ruby on Rails back end development and support our E-Commerce initiatives
- Offer advice and knowledge on different 3rd party E-Commerce products to upgrade and improve our platform
What You Need for this Position
Nice To Have
- Hands on Ruby on Rails Development working in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of AWS or Google Cloud environments
- Solid grasp of MySQL and other relational database models
- Integrating REST API or 3rd party API
- Bachelor's of Science in CS or related field
- Previous experience in the medical software industry
- Knowledge of non-relational database models (NoSQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Master's Degree in CS or related field
What's In It for You
- FULL REMOTE WORK (we prefer candidates be in Pacific Time Zone if working full remote post-COVID)
- Competitive compensation packages
- Bonus and stock option packages available!
So, if you are a Senior Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : TO1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Nitu Gulati-Pauly - VP of Recruiting - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.