We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer Ruby / React.js (f/m/d)
GOhiring is the leading software company for automated job posting and recruiting analytics. With our tool, recruiters can manage the entire job posting process in one place – from data-driven multiposting campaigns to in-depth analysis along the candidate journey. We help recruiters make the most out of their online job postings.
- You're not just a little cog in a big wheel: You will work on the full stack of the whole product-ecosystem and contribute to tasks of all sizes (including developing products from scratch)
- You're a creative problem solver: You will implement impactful and sustainable solutions to complex and varying challenges
- You make a difference: As an integral part of an experienced development team you'll work in close collaboration with product managers, testers and our data warehouse team (suggestions in the stack, architecture or patterns which might improve our code base/processes are welcome)
- Frontend transition: Help us standardize the way we do frontend in our transition towards React (from custom JS)
- We love code quality and don't like putting out fires: Work on our up to date tech stack and follow best practices with us (CI, TDD, PRs, code reviews and good design practices). Proactively monitor and optimise for security and performance
- At least 5 years of experience in software development and at least 2 years of experience with Ruby and React.js or Ember.js
- Advocate of high code quality and engineering best practices
- Profound knowledge about API design and first experience with application scalability and performance optimisation (ideally with Heroku, Docker and AWS)
- You’re located +-4 hours CET
- Fluent in English
- A small cluster of microservices. Hosted on Heroku, supported by AWS (RDS, S3, CloudFront, CloudWatch), with RabbitMQ for async communication. Docker for easy development setup
- Ruby, Rails, Postgres, React.js and Ember.js
- REST, JSON API
- CircleCI. Unit tests, integration tests and linters everywhere
- GitHub. 100 % commitment to code review
- ZenHub for seamless kanban project management in GitHub
Want to work together on the future of recruiting?
- Making a big difference in a small team: We believe that small teams are more fun. Direct collaboration, lots of creative freedom, learning from each other - that's our understanding of productivity.
- The perfect environment to grow: You'll not only work with a top-notch tech stack, but find optimum conditions to grow - professionally and personally
- You will join a senior engineering and product team that is really, really serious about code quality and best practices: Work on challenging, interesting problems while relying on thought-through processes and a setup that just works
- Remote culture: Work from where you are most productive - be it at home, while traveling or in our office in Berlin.
- World-class team and onboarding: Your team members Pablo, Adrian, Dima, Doug, Eduardo, Ridwan, Nikola, Nadine and Michael will guide you through our hands-on onboarding, so you feel in good hands from the very beginning. Here you can meet the team.
- Choose your device - we pay: For your remote job you’ll get a laptop and a technical setup of your choice.
- Competitive salary package: Base salary plus performance-related company-wide bonus and employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
Simply send us your profile in addition or optionally your Github handle. We are happy to hear from you.
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.
GOhiring is a profitable, fast growing B2B SaaS company that empowers thousands of enterprise customers to make data-based recruitment decisions. Our great international team of 25 hand picked geeks is passionate about technology and data - working remotely since 2012. If you would like to work with nice and talented people in a software company that cares about thought-through processes, we are waiting for you!