Our client is a financial services, data and multiformat media company, highly respected in the market for its leading data, managed service...
Our client is a financial services, data and multiformat media company, highly respected in the market for its leading data, managed services, analytics and equity trading platforms.
They are currently looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer with expertise in Ruby on Rails to join their operations in New York.
You will be joining a team building a distributed web system for multi-dimensional event analysis, providing support to enterprise communications, collaboration data solutions, IM solutions, trade and document protocols, and all in a scalable and security service.
- 3+ years of hands on experience working with high volume, consumer facing, Web applications
- 2+ years of experience with full-stack Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS, SVG, HTTPS, cookies, caching and security
- The ability to work effectively with Product and Engineering teams and be able to constructively interact with design and architecture choices
- Strong grasp of browser processes Rendering engines, Parsing and DOM tree construction, Layout, Painting and optimizing techniques
- Experience across browser performance and compatibility optimizations
- Experience in all phases of the Agile and test-driven SDLC
- Experience working with Scala (2+ years) is a strong advantage
- Experience with the Play framework is a plus