Located downtown San Francisco, we are on a mission to disrupt the workplace physical and mental wellness awareness by hiring a SENIOR FULL STACK ENGINEER in our HQ office.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to play a central role in creating an amazing experience for our customers and users.
This is an opportunity to solve complex problems across domains at a fast-growing, mission driven company.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Need for this Position
- Collaborate across the company to define and execute on our product roadmap
- Rapidly build production quality software
- Contribute by writing code and tests
- Drive engineering excellence, practices, and standards
- Lead and mentor a growing team of engineers
What's In It for You
- Experience with JS, Ruby, Python, and/or Java
- 3-5 years of professional software engineering experience
- 2+ years of Full Stack engineering experience
- B2B web-based software engineering experience
- Solid understanding of web development
- Experience building products with and for non-tech savvy audiences
- Strong architecture and software design skills, along with a demonstrated track record of delivering complex software projects
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Generous and flexible PTO policy
- Stock Options
- Snacks / Stocked Kitchen
- Work From Home Fridays
- Fantastic Team & Culture
- Health & Wellness
So, if you are a Senior Full Stack Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U. S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.