FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operat...
FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at
The Mandiant Security Validation division of FireEye is reshaping how organizations measure, manage and improve cyber security effectiveness. Evangelizing a technology movement like this one takes more than just a good sales pitch. As a team, we obsess over helping our customers:
- Assess their current state and expose true security gaps
- Establish a means to measure security effectiveness and demonstrate improvement over time
- Realize the maximum potential of existing security investments
- Raise the bar for the entire security organization
We are currently seeking a Full-Stack Engineer to join our team. Do you love complex problems? Does working across a diverse set of technologies inspire you? If so, we are looking for a new member on our team to transform how our customers use security metrics to improve their environments.What You Will Do
- Creating new capabilities in the Mandiant Security Validation platform
- Updating existing aspects of the data and analytics capabilities in the platform
- Working with the team to ensure a consistent experience across the product
- Writing tests to ensure cross platform performance of UI
- Experience working on back-end development in a Linux environment, ideally with Ruby on Rails applications or another MVC web framework.
- Expert understanding of RESTful APIs and security
- Strong skills with PostgreSQL or another relational database
- Able to quickly adapt to new tools and frameworks as needs change
- Experience with distributed messaging frameworks.
- Experience with unit testing and automated functional tests
- Familiarity with continuous integration, testing tools, workflows (Jenkins) and source code management tools (git)
- Understanding of common security vulnerabilities
- Familiarity with cyber security
- Familiarity with either jQuery or React-based user interfaces
- Strong networking knowledge
Additional InformationAt FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally-based role that must be located in Northeast/ Southeast/ Southwest/ Midwest Region in the US.