Punchbowl is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience in the evolvin...
- Have the opportunity to own projects and influence design, UX, and architecture
- Create and maintain documentation o f frontend code, design guidelines, and best practices
- Work within a nimble team of developers from multiple disciplines (Frontend, Ruby on Rails, Node, Serverless, iOS)
- Experience firsthand how engineering fits together with the other pieces of an organization to create a successful business and products that delight customers
- Passionate and opinionated about creating great products for the web
- Experienced in leading and working with large frontend applications
- A frontend developer who prefers Typescript, React, Next.js, and Tailwind
- Also familiar with technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Sass, Serverless, MySQL, Git, and AWS
- Eager to learn new technologies and techniques, and adaptable to changing development environments and standards
Do you want to work in a growing company that invests in its employees more than the average company? Punchbowl is the company behind the critically-acclaimed technology platform for celebrations, holidays, and meaningful life memories. The Company runs its platform on , and best-in-class iOS and Android apps. We provide a fun, casual, and innovative environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded.
Some Punchbowl Perks:
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Flexibility to work from wherever you will be most effective
- A collaborative, start-up environment where you'll learn a lot, get your hands dirty, and see your work directly impact our business
- Fantastic, smart coworkers who are passionate about what they do
- Virtual team coffee chats, Friday team trivia challenges, biannual Team Summits, and anything else we can think of to have fun as a team
PLEASE NOTE: Our team is primarily based in Framingham, MA and London, ON. We will consider applicants who reside anywhere in the United States or Canada who are willing to work "East Coast Hours" (roughly 9am-5:30pm EST).