Looking for a Senior Software Engineer who wants to join a Series A stage startup
I'm the co-founder and COO of Arist. We help 10% of F500 companies deliver people skills training to employees the flow of work via Slack, Teams, Email and SMS .
We are looking to hire a RoR Senior Software Engineer with these qualifications:
• 5+ years of experience working in Ruby on Rails
• Strong grasp of PostgreSQL
• Solid understanding of REST-based APIs
• Self-starter who is looking to rapidly learn, mentor others, take on responsibilities, and uphold standards and coding initiatives across our codebase and team
• Solid written and verbal communication skills and an affinity for remote work environments
• Experience working at a fast-growing or early stage startup (preferably Series B or earlier)
We're a small but mighty team of 21, with an engineering team of 5, and just raised our Series A (https://www.arist.co/post/weve-raised-12-million-to-build-people-skills-in-the-flow-of-work)
We're rapidly growing and are enthusiastic to bring on another fantastic engineer to our team! If you're interested in learning more, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief note.