* Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
* Design robust, scalable and secure features
* Contribute in all phas...
Qualified Candidates Possess
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field
- Experience with software development and development of highly interactive software as a service (SaaS) applications
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Working knowledge of relational databases
What We Offer:
- Attention to Detail:
Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
: Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including email
Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Work ethic:
Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
Healthicity offers a competitive compensation commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, Health Savings Account (HSA), generous PTO and holiday pay, incentives (gift cards, event tickets, etc.), on-site exercise room, and company-provided food/drink.
AAPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.