Looking for a seasoned consultant having expertise in Ruby on Rails for an assignment in San Francisco Ca for a customer we are helping with...
Looking for a seasoned consultant having expertise in Ruby on Rails for an assignment in San Francisco Ca for a customer we are helping with cloud migration.
Need someone who can start within next two weeks. Ideally, we want the resource onsite in SFO but may get an exception for someone stellar, willing to travel to SF, 25-50% of the time. Please apply if interested. Rates are negotiable. Thanks!
Duration: 6-12 months
- 10+ years overall experience with RoR, Java, APIs
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in operational environments (Dev/Ops)
- Write and maintain robust code and tests
- Implement software development lifecycle best practices in security and data protection
- Proven experience with database design and development for scalable, highly performant backend databases associated with Rails applications
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, AWS is highly desired
- Experience working with cloud computing solutions
- Proven experience with coding best practices and guidelines
- Proven experience with version control, using BitBucket or Git
- Proven experience deploying code releases to production and staging environments
- Deep experience with Agile, iterative software delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively across teams.
- provided by Dice