Our client is a fast growing, Globally active Canadian company that has recently opened its first US office here in Las Vegas. They are look...
Our client is a fast growing, Globally active Canadian company that has recently opened its first US office here in Las Vegas. They are looking for a senior developer to help them build mature back-end services, features, and APIs. Your primary responsibilities would be to design, develop, and maintain these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the company infrastructure.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- Helping maintain code quality and organization
They're looking for a team member who's good at:
- Writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Object-oriented design & design patterns
- Writing reusable Ruby libraries
- Working with testing libraries, mocking, writing test suites
- Fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Designing database schemas that represent business concepts
- Working in a fast-paced, collaborative, self-driven environment
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience working with large datasets
Their technology stack includes:
- Ruby on Rails
- Ansible, FFmpeg, Redis, Memcached, HAProxy, Varnish
This is a full time opportunity with a highly competitive salary, full benefits, PTO and bonus or stock options. Relocation package is available for suitable out of State candidates.
- provided by Dice Ruby On Rails