If you are a Senior Software Developer with Ruby and Infrastructure experience, please read on!
We provide a complete cloud-based security solution for managing access and identities of vehicles, visitors and vendors. Every solution is customized to fit the needs of the buildings, the tenants and the security companies that service facilities. All of our systems provide streamlined operations, logistics and analysis and comprehensive security protocols that provide people, property and business with an ideal combination of services.
For large government agencies and corporate-wide deployments, the products may be delivered as a network appliance. Guards, tenants, engineers, administrators, security directors and facility managers access the solutions on handhelds, tablets, workstations, and servers. Each user is given specific rights to access and manage application on a single platform.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Develop, test and implement new software programs
- Maintain infrastructure in AWS
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Participate in design meetings and consult with project managers and clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs
- Work with fellow developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Test systems in controlled, real situations before going live
- Review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
- Review current systems, recommend and execute improvements
- Present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
**What You Need for this Position**
- Five or more years of proven experience as a software developer or similar role in a DevOps environment
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with common cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with MySQL and MongoDB
- Hands on experience with GNU/Linux systems
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
**What's In It for You**
- Competitive salary of $120K-$175K DOE
- Health benefits
- Bonus potential
- 401(k) w/ matching
- A chance to join a company in high-growth mode
So, if you are a Senior Software Developer with Infrastructure and Ruby experience, please apply today! or Send your resume to
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Senior Back End Engineer- Ruby*
*NY-New York City*