My name is Joe and I am looking for Senior Automation QA with Ruby and Cucumber to work for an on-site direct client Contract for Columbus, ...
My name is Joe and I am looking for Senior Automation QA with Ruby and Cucumber to work for an on-site direct client Contract for Columbus, OH
If you are available and interested and a good fit for the position, then please email me an updated copy of your resume along with the required details at
I will follow-up with you as soon as you send me your resume.
Expected hourly rates:
Availability to interview (phone and in person)
Availability to join:
Title: Senior Automation QA with Ruby and Cucumber
Duration - 6 months +
Location - Columbus, OH
Top three skills:
Automation tools/frameworks - Cucumber with Ruby
Manual tools - AML, Client QC
1. Manage GTS (Client's Technical Services) strategies for minimizing total cost of quality with test automation solutions.
2. Work with application development teams in solution design to ensure testability of functions, data and applications. Uses code analysis tools. Knows how to use unit test coverage and code complexity to create comprehensive test strategy.
3. Provide oversight and review of automated test scripts for team and project deliverables.
4. Work with GTS development leaders to create automation architectures that align test and development libraries for maximum re-use and minimal maintenance.
5. Establish and ensure adherence to architecture standards, data management policies, leading presentation in architecture review, strategic automation directions, best practice development, and code reviews.
6. Negotiate, communicate and deliver effective automated test solutions to both development and Test Engineering organizations.
7. Demonstrate inclusive leadership, effectively coaches for performance and career development. Mentors other team members. Plans and organizes team's work.
8. Partner across Client's and GTS, to influence timeline tollgates, high quality requirements, design and strategic contingency planning.
9. Correlate issues, risks and synergies across multiple projects and applications.
10. Implement suitable continuous integration frameworks enabling early identification of defects and higher quality software.
11. Identify areas for improving efficiency, shortening of test cycles and automation of test scripts.
• Bachelors' degree in MIS or CIS preferred. At least 5+ years of work experience.
• Deep knowledge of test automation strategies and automation principles.
• Demonstrated expertise developing and implementing efficiencies in the testing lifecycle.
• Expert knowledge in SQL for database inquiries.
• Expert in test automation tools/frameworks like Cucumber with Ruby, Selenium, SpecFlow.
• Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies.
• Solid understanding of project management methodologies.
• Technological, Organizational and/or Operational change management.
• Experience with risk identification/control and resource management.
• Excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills
-- JoeCBS Information Systems, Inc & Central Business Solutions, Inc37600 Central CourtSuite 214Newark, CA 94560 Mobile: Cell/Text: Fax: Email:
- provided by Dice Cucumber,Ruby, Selenium, Automation, QA, .NET