pureIntegration is looking for a Ruby Software Engineer to assist with design, architecture, development, and leadership of a custom monitor...
pureIntegration is looking for a Ruby Software Engineer to assist with design, architecture, development, and leadership of a custom monitoring solution. This custom solution will be designed to monitor source videos and compare with videos played over the network. The solution will need to be highly scalable and incorporate several approaches to identifying video matches including audio fingerprinting and thumbnail matching. In addition, incorporate video quality analysis tools.
The ideal candidate has experience designing and developing Ruby frameworks for scripting and back-end processing. This team member will work to help shape and lead efforts by helping gather requirements, work with engineering to create the design, document user stories, and contribute to the hands on development.
- Develop Ruby code supporting new feature enhancements to an existing tools platform
- Provide solution architect support to help define the best approach developing custom solutions
- Develop user stories as input into the development efforts
- Provide hands on development support
- Communicate with engineering and operations teams to resolve issues.
Locations: Denver CO, Herndon VA, Charlotte NC
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Systems Engineering field.
- 5+ years of system integration and software development experience.
- 3+ years of solution architecture experience.
- 3+ years of cable, mobile, or telecommunications experience preferred.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.