Job Title: Ruby Software Engineer Location of role: Chicago, IL 60601 Salary or Hourly range: Depending on experience DOE Company relocation...
Job Title: Ruby Software Engineer Location of role: Chicago, IL 60601 Salary or Hourly range: Depending on experience DOE Company relocation Company will NOT provide relocation Company sponsorship Company will NOT sponsor at this time Key Points of the role:
Please give how many years and rate yourself (1 - 10) 10 expert with the key points of this role
We are looking for strong developers of any stripe, but familiarity with the below will give candidates a leg up in working on Treasury systems.
- Financial technology and systems
- Front and back-end development experience
- Rails, Java, C/C++, Git
- Postgres, SQLite
Candidates should have strong initiative and have proven experience independently driving projects to completion. We work from high-level requirements and programmers are expected to gain an intimate understanding of the business.
Job Description Details:
- Designing, programming, and testing a variety of applications
- Working with multiple languages, platforms, and operating systems, particularly Ruby, Clojure, Linux
- Learning and promoting new technologies
- Testing at the unit, functional, and integration level
- Working on legacy code as well as green field development
- DevOps tooling and process
- Providing on-call support as needed
- Collaborating with various software teams, the IT department, trading desks, and other business units
Travel: This role require 0% travel Duration of role: Direct hire Role - Fulltime