We are currently looking for a Senior Ruby Rails Developer to work with our direct client PEARSON. Please let me know if you'd be inte...
We are currently looking for a Senior Ruby Rails Developer to work with our direct client PEARSON. Please let me know if you'd be interested and attach your updated resume along.
Senior Ruby/Rails Developer
Pay-rate: $70/hr. on w2 all inclusive
Minimum Required Skills
- 5+ years of Ruby on Rails experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Ruby as a programming platform to develop multi-tier web-based applications
- Desire to expand knowledge in many development languages, applications, and tools.
- Willingness to learn some or all of the technologies listed in this posting!
Experience with some or all of the following tools is considered a bonus:
- Familiarity with Docker and Docker-machine environments
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure & CI/CD Experience
- CI experience (Teamcity, jenkins)
- Experience using agile development methodologies
- Database/key-value store technologies (Redis, Mysql) experience
- Minimum Education Requirement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or combined relevant experience in lieu of degree
P: , Ext: 1712
- provided by Dice Ruby on Rails,Java