Please call me at to discuss If you are qualified for this position & submit your resume in Word doc along with a brief cover letter and ful...
Please call me at to discuss If you are qualified for this position & submit your resume in Word doc along with a brief cover letter and full contact info.
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Location: San Mateo CA and Austin TX
Duration: Full Time/ Direct Hire
Clients's Headquarter is in the Bay Area, Great Base Salary+ Benefits +Bonus.
In Person is must after phone interview
What You'll Do
- Analyse and create solutions for system and application needs
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Review existing applications and recommend improvements
- Build new web interfaces and manage/maintain existing interfaces
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Provide regular status updates on project deliverables
- Follow standard methodologies (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards)
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
- 7 - 10 years of object-oriented software development experience in large-scale web or mobile applications Possess strong technical skills in GO and/or Ruby or Java or C++
- Have in-depth experience with ES6+ and familiar with React or AngularJS or VueJS
- Passion for writing excellent, simple, clean, efficient code
- You should have good knowledge of at least one relational database and one NoSQL database
- A good understanding of Cloud computing (AWS) is desirable
- Experience in E-commerce, retail, marketing, SaaS or mobile applications is a big plus
- Always working to level up your skills and knowledge, and are constantly learning
- Master or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or Engineering
Thanking you with Warm Regards,
Harika Gupta | Cognate, Inc.
harika at cognateinc.com
IT Consulting | IT Staffing | BPO
Digital & Cloud Apps Integration
How to Apply:
If you are qualified for this position, please submit your resume in Word format along with a brief cover letter to APPLY NOW through this site.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, Cognate Inc. was established in 2005 and is a leading IT staffing and IT Consulting Company. Our focus areas includes Staffing and Consulting for Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, Big Data, Enterprise Security & Risk Management, Mobile Applications Development, IT Infrastructure Support, Enterprise Applications Support, E-Commerce, and Software & Platform as Service etc.