Growing local client specializing in FinTech is looking to add a Ruby on Rails, Python, Django mid to senior level Software...
Growing local client specializing in FinTech is looking to add a Ruby on Rails, Python, Django mid to senior level Software Engineer. Role could potentially end up as VP of Engineering or VP of Technology.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, Python, Django along with other common libraries
- Experience in the FinTech industry would be a huge plus
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with development aiding tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
The A.C.Coy Company is a national technical consulting and recruiting firm with its corporate headquarters located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The A.C.Coy Team is very proud of the fact that we have been providing outstanding, quality-based staffing services, to both our clients and candidates for nearly thirty (30) years.
The A.C.Coy Team is a dynamic, responsive organization that can deliver the top-notch talent and expertise clients need to come up to speed and ultimately surge ahead - even as information technology becomes increasingly complex and finding resources to manage processes becomes increasingly difficult.
At A.C.Coy, we are committed to working with clients to understand their business inside and out and to earn a level of trust that goes beyond the typical client/supplier relationship. We enjoy lasting, ongoing relationships with our clients and consider ourselves a partner in their success.