You've seen the headlines. Financial firms are fined millions of dollars when just one employee does something they shouldn't. It can be as ...
You've seen the headlines. Financial firms are fined millions of dollars when just one employee does something they shouldn't. It can be as serious as insider trading or as seemingly innocent as an inappropriate instant message. Keeping track of who is saying, doing, and trading what is a pretty daunting task for compliance officers, especially with the explosion in the volume and variety of data produced by communications platforms.
On our client's team, you'll help build a web interface to search and reconstruct complex events on top of communication, collaboration, and financial transaction data. 1,000 organizations use our client to manage and archive a range of enterprise communications and collaboration data, including email, instant message (IM), mobile, files, trade and documents, voice data and social media. Our client's multi-tenant cloud processes 300 million messages daily and stores about 90 billion archived objects and they are looking to grow significantly in the next two years. That's where you come in. You will be a senior member of our client's team who is up for the challenge of building secure, scalable and high quality services using a combination of proprietary and open source components.
See if you're a Fit!
Senior Full Stack Engineer - Job Description/Client Requirements:
You'll need to have:
- 3+ years of hands on experience working with high volume consumer facing Web applications
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails, HTML, CSS, SVG, HTTPS, cookies, caching and security
- The ability to work effectively with Product and Engineering teams and be able to influence the product/technical vision
- Knowledge of browser internals such as Rendering engines, Parsing and DOM tree construction, Layout, Painting and optimizing techniques
- Experience with Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari browsers and their various idiosyncrasies including browser performance and compatibility
- Experience in all phases of the Agile and test-driven SDLC
We'd love to see:
- 2+ years of C++ and/or Scala experience
- Experience with open source technologies
- Experience with Play framework
- A keen interest in technological advances and the ability to incorporate new technology into existing systems
Interested? Here's what you do next:
If this position has captured your interest and you are excited to learn more, please apply now and the appropriate TCML Recruiter will be sure to reach out to you soon!
TCM is an EEO/Vets/Disabled Employer.
- provided by Dice Ruby On Rails