Our client, a growing provider of solutions to the financial services marketplace, located in Seattle Washington is looking to hire a Senior...
Our client, a growing provider of solutions to the financial services marketplace, located in Seattle Washington is looking to hire a Senior Ruby on Rail Architect. The successful candidate will work with managers, business people, and other developers researching user needs, developing project specs, informing technical designs, and executing on those designs. This position requires strong software development practices and mastery of web application development using Ruby on Rails or a similar framework. Strong compensation plan that includes a generous year end bonus and great benefits await you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead design of new systems, features, and tools
- Define vision, strategy and principles for software architecture, including design and implementation of services, features, and standards
- Develop process improvements, share expertise with others, mentor and continually strive to improve overall contributions
- Work on experimental proof-of-concept projects
- Set key strategic architecture direction across project teams
- 6 + years' experience in developing web based applications with a d eep understanding of Ruby or similar languages
- Proficiency with Git and GitHub pull request workflow
- Oversee the development and maintenance of back-end systems by other members of the team
- Experience with distributed applications, including load balancing and caching techniques
- provided by Dice (RUBY ON RAILS over 2 year(s) OR ROR over 2 year(s) ) AND(ARCHITECT over 2 year(s) )