Overview ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software sol...
Overview ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help? technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Our company specializes in online software programs for everyday people to maintain lifesaving equipment. We are the industry leader in what we do and have a solid product that has been around for over 15 years. We're looking for an experienced Ruby developer to join our team and help us keep the #1 spot in the world. We need fresh ideas and an innovative developer to keep up with today's demands.
- Ability to adapt quickly and pivot from one project to another
- Be very comfortable with Ruby itself and Ruby on Rails, the entire application is built on it
- Desire to solve difficult problems fast and have an opportunity to see your contributions realized on a Global scale
- Some technical knowledge and ability with Git/Github, TDD, Postgres, OSX, Linux
- Strong in PostgreSQL
- Front-end Web Design skills are a big plus for a great UX
- Experience with Mobile App build and integration
- Strong preference for TDD
- Server administration (Linux/Nginx)
- Scaling (database and front-end)
- Information security knowledge
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.