CYPHER LEARNING is the only company that offers learning management systems in all major e-learning sectors: academic, corporate, and individuals
CYPHER LEARNING is a company that specializes in providing learning platforms for organizations around the world. CYPHER LEARNING headquarters are in San Francisco, CA. The company has offices around in the USA, Mexico, Brazil, Spain, Poland, Romania, Jordan, Russia, South Africa, India, The Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, and Malaysia.
CYPHER has three products: NEO an LMS for Schools and Universities, MATRIX an LMS for Businesses, and INDIE an LMS for Entrepreneurs. CYPHER LEARNING is currently the only company that offers learning management systems in all major e-learning sectors: academic, corporate, and individuals.
Join the CYPHER LEARNING Team and become part of our mission to transform education world-wide through our platforms.
We’re looking for experienced engineers to join us in our office in Dallas, TX. Candidates must have experience with a full stack web application framework such as Ruby on Rails, .NET, J2EE or LAMP. Modern, comfortable professional work environment. Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Developers will be responsible for the development of new features, enhancing existing functionality using Ruby on Rails on AWS, and working with team members around the world. Aside from traditional development tools, developers will be using GitHub, Confluence, JIRA, Skype, and Google Apps. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated self-starters who have experience in all phases of the software development life cycle, with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- 4+ years in Object-Oriented development
- 4+ years in Web development in modern web application technologies
- 4+ years experience developing business and/or e-commerce applications
- 2+ years relational database development
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic and collaboration skills
- Ruby on Rails
- Mobile apps (using PhoneGap)
- Web services (SOAP/REST)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, business or a related field is preferred. A 2-year degree in a relevant field will be considered.