Looking for a Ruby On Rails Full Stack developer with 3-4years of professional experience. Developer will work in a fast-pa...
Looking for a Ruby On Rails Full Stack developer with 3-4years of professional experience. Developer will work in a fast-paced scrum environment with a small team of high-performance developers.
- Responsible for developing innovative web and mobile software products.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of software product development.
- Communicating directly with product managers and business analyst to help define features/user stories.
- Collaborating closely with your project managers, architects, and other developers
- Researching and sharing knowledge within your team.
- Perform code reviews for your peers
- Provide application production support.
- Document software procedures and plans such as requirement specifications, design documents, versions, and test plans
- 3-4 years developing software with Ruby and the Rails platform is a must
- 2-4 years experience with React JS or Angular JS
- Proficient in Ruby, RESTful APIs, Jquery
- Experience working in an AWS cloud environment
- Experience with GIT source code management
- Front End framework experience; ideally many new JS frameworks as well as CSS and HTML
- Experience with SQL outside of an ORM
- Comfortable on a Mac or Linux environment
- Understanding of test-driven and/or behavior-driven development (TDD/BDD)
- Knowledge of relational and No SQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, MS-SQL etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires bachelor's degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent experience
What else we are looking for
- Quick to grasp new concepts, a desire to grow your skill-set, and to keep up with modern tools
- Estimate effort and time required
We are a leading Building materials company in Dallas Fort worth region.