The HT Group is working with a well established Austin based company who is looking for a talented Ruby on Rails Engineer on a full time / d...
The HT Group is working with a well established Austin based company who is looking for a talented Ruby on Rails Engineer on a full time / direct hire basis. This is a great opportunity to work within a flat organization where you can bring your creative ideas and ability to write great code in a collaborative team environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement high performance, large-scale distributed services in an Agile environment
- Drive success of projects from design to integration
- Work on constant new solutions based project both with internal and external teams
- 4+ years of Ruby on Rails development experience
- Strong understanding of relational databases such as PostgreSQL/MySQL and other data storage technologies
- Ability to work across cross functional product, web and mobile teams
- Strong TDD testing ability
- Passion for writing great code that is maintainable and meets established standards
- Must be a self starter and be able to manage own your workload
- Able to approach large, complex problems and solve them systematically
- Knowledgeable of Agile methodology
- You have a strong track record of putting Rails to work and bringing products to life
- BS degree preferred
Our client offers a very competitive compensation plan, great benefits and flexible "fun" work environment. They are motivated to move fast to identify and hire the right person to join the team!
- provided by Dice