Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Ruby on Rails Engineer with 5+ years of experience, please r...
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Ruby on Rails Engineer with 5+ years of experience, please read on!
Location: 100% Remote
- Perm/Direct hire opportunity
- Salary: $85k-100k
- Job Summary:
The primary functions of the role is to design, modify, develop, write and implement web-based software programming applications and components; support and/or install software applications and components; work from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintain documentation of process flow.
What You Will Be Doing
- Development of new Ecommerce website to support alternate business channel.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology
- Maintain and modify software; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes
-Test and develop programming modifications
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs
- Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference
- Develop scalable and maintainable ecommerce platform.
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- Expereinced MongoDB, Redis, Elastic SearchInterested? Apply today or send your resume to:
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice