Do you possess broad expertise in Ruby on Rails development? Are you interested in working for a financial services industry leading? If so,...
Do you possess broad expertise in Ruby on Rails development? Are you interested in working for a financial services industry leading? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Jersey City!
This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Ruby on Rails Engineer:
Requirements of the Ruby on Rails Engineer:
- Guide the technical design and development of multi-platform distributed application systems
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, and logical processes
- Design and develop programming systems for optimal performance
- Review and revise legacy code
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and at least 5 years of experience
- Solid Ruby on Rails experience is required
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise computing environment
- Experience selecting and implementing vendor-specific methodologies
- Knowledge of Rabbit MQ or IBM MQ preferred
Keywords: Ruby on Rails Engineer, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ, Financial Services
Job ID: 332138About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
#CareerBuilder - provided by Dice