You will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the next generation of our internal marketplace console. Everything from sc...
You will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the next generation of our internal marketplace console. Everything from scheduling to payments to communications to dashboards - the console is what runs our entire business.
• Have 3+ years of backend development experience, preferably using Python, Ruby, Go or Java
• Have demonstrated the ability to own a project from start to finish
• Are willing to learn (if necessary) and primarily use Ruby on Rails
• Are self-starting and technically motivated
• Are able to deliver quality code in a timely manner
• Make conscious trade-offs between business requirements, urgency, and technical debt, understanding that "good enough" is often better than "perfect" for the first iteration
• Embrace good software practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing, code reviews, documentation, continuous integration, etc.
• You have previous experience working on a marketplace application
• You are exceptionally strong in algorithms and design
• You have direct experience with machine learning or have worked on a data-intensive application
• Flexible work-from-home, up to 3 days per week
• Considerable equity in a very early startup that already has significant market traction
• End-to-end ownership of features
• Working in a culture of anti-bureaucracy and anti-paperwork
- provided by Dice