One of New York?s fastest growing FinTech companies is searching for a solid Full Stack Ruby engineer to work on its state-of-the art produc...
If you want to innovate an industry while collaborating with other skilled engineers, apply right now!
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience?
- 3+ Years professional experience with Ruby on Rails
What You Will Be Doing Tech Breakdown Role Breakdown
- Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Interested in fintech innovation
- Creative thinker
- 90% Programming
- 10% Financial theory
- Competitive annual salary starting at $150K
Your benefits will include:?
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Hone programming skills
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Gym membership discount
- Bottomless snacks and free lunch every day
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today?s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients