Our client is a Series B, rapidly growing, 2018 Bay Area Best and Brightest Company to Work! Headquartered in San Francisco, the product, a ...
Our client is a Series B, rapidly growing, 2018 Bay Area Best and Brightest Company to Work! Headquartered in San Francisco, the product, a SaaS platform, is transforming the home-buying experience starting with lending. They are a B2B, B2C white label company; currently a team of 90 and plan on doubling their size by the end of 2019.
Their people are passionate problem solvers who thrive in a high-energy environment. They're solving a massive problem that others have been afraid to touch. Their excellent compensation packages include a base salary along with bonus and/or equity and competitive benefits and perks. Some of their benefits include - 401K plan with a match, HSA, PPO and HMO Medical Plans, dental and vision coverage effective day 1, commuter benefits, free catered lunch and Eat Club membership and a fun work environment!
They're currently seeking a Ruby on Rails Engineer to join their team in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, high energy team. Your knowledge and experience will help solve enterprise-level problems, allowing to deliver products on time while maintaining a high standard of quality.
What you get to do every day:
- Solve cutting-edge technical challenges that have real impact on people's financial lives
- Write high quality code that is easily maintained and is performant in an enterprise setting
- Refactor existing framework to leverage a modular design
- Provide technical support to our core SaaS platform
- Willingness to explore different technologies and cloud environments as we scale (Java, Cassandra, Docker, AWS)
- Build, install and share gems and plugins
What you bring to the role:
- CS Degree preferred or comparable, and 4-5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Passion for agile development and pair programming
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, and ORM
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience working within a continuous integration environment
- Familiarity with current and upcoming ROR features and best practices
- Familiarity with a variety of architectural patterns, frameworks, and libraries
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
Send your resume to monica at avestacs dot com