Experience working in the Ruby stack. As part of an agile, highly capable development team, you will work with the product team to define an...
Experience working in the Ruby stack. As part of an agile, highly capable development team, you will work with the product team to define and implement the future of technology. You will gain
experience working in Ruby, Elixir, Backbone, React and Vue.
- Build, test, and refine product features.
- Diagnose, document and debug production issues at every level of the stack.
- Participate in code reviews.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- experienced with the Rails stack.
Nice to Haves:
- worked on a distributed team.
- comfortable driving at all stages of the product lifecycle, from planning/estimation through shipping and maintenance.
expertise in one or more of the following:
- Client-side JS frameworks like Backbone, React, or Vue
- Organizing, maintaining, and enforcing style conventions for CSS
- Adhering to Web accessibility standards (like WCAG 2.0 Level AA or Section 508) - provided by Dice Ruby stack, Backbone, React, or Vue, CSS, WCAG 2.0 Level AA or Section 508