We need an experienced web developer who is attentive to detail, able to work with a small team, and able to work independe...
We need an experienced web developer who is attentive to detail, able to work with a small team, and able to work independently. If we find someone in Richmond, Virginia, that is preferred, but we're more than happy working with developers from other regions if they prove to be good fit.
Must have solid spoken and written English.
Although you can work from anywhere, you must be available to work during normal business hours (9AM - 5PM EST).
Highly Desired Skills:
- MySQL, postgresQL, Redis
- Passion for new technologies & problem solving
- Understanding of Responsive Development and how online applications work on all of today's screens
- Any certifications
- Write maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code
- Maintain design, user experience and brand requirements throughout the development process
- Collaborate with a team of designers and developers to build new systems and extend the functionality of existing systems
- Advocate for best practices, great usability and exceptional quality
How to Join the Team:
Please submit anything that demonstrates the above skills and experience. Submit a resume only if you feel that you must. We would prefer a link to a portfolio, Github/Bitbucket account, and/or other public code repository. Please include desired hourly rate.
No phone calls or recruiters, please.
- Non-corporate environment (skip the TPS reports!)
- Less commute time (You can work from anywhere you are productive).
- Free conferences and other paid education opportunities
This is a part-time contract position with the potential for full-time employment depending on the candidate and future company workload. Starting pay based on skill set and experience.
About Left + Right
Left+Right is a small but talented company that specializes in providing interactive design and development services to agencies and direct clients of all sizes.