IQValley is a fast-paced startup in Recruitment and Staffing industry, our parent company is a boutique Ruby on Rails ...
IQValley is a fast-paced startup in Recruitment and Staffing industry, our parent company is a boutique Ruby on Rails development shop.
We serve independent and Fortune 500 customers alike, spanning the mobile games, travel & hospitality, music, finance, and broadcast entertainment markets.
Role: Ruby on Rails Developer
Location: Remote (Candidate ready to travel and relocate in future)
Ruby on Rails Developer Summary:
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
We are looking for passionate software developers. Candidates with exceptional track record and good experience building rails applications and leading a development and maintenance team.
- 3+ Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Outstanding understanding of software design and architecture
- Experience building internal and external APIs and RESTful web services
- Strong foundation in Database ( SQL / Postgres )
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Been part of the core development during high growth phase of a company
- Contributed to open source projects on Github (good to have)
- Familiarity with a variety of programming languages and development tools
- provided by Dice