We are looking for a passionate contributor for this Senior Developer role for our growing healthcare organization. This organization is cha...
We are looking for a passionate contributor for this Senior Developer role for our growing healthcare organization. This organization is changing the data landscape in the healthcare industry and seeking someone ready to join this highly collaborative team striving to make an impact while executing the company vision of improving healthcare! If you like the sound of our vision - this may be the opportunity for you!!
You will provide both hands-on development, as well as effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership, and coaching skills. Take part in new development efforts to rewrite key Healthcare Information Technology Software Products sold to corporations. They are building six new Agile teams for this new Product development You will be creating code that serves as an example to other developers, as well as solutioning and design of technical work, while constantly improving standards of work.
The environment is Enterprise Java, Spring, Oracle and Agile moving to a new platform focused on Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL and AWS.
- Ruby on Rails Development
- Problem solving
- Writing elegant code that others can use as an example
- Communicating with engineers
- Implementing best practice engineering methods.
- Ruby on Rails, Vue.js , Vuetify Material Design, PostgreSQL
- Highly preferred ( Ec2, S3, RDS).
- Experience applying concepts of building distributed, service oriented, microservice-style and cloud-based applications, highly scalable solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with software engineering concepts (coupling, cohesion, algorithms), usability, data structures, design patterns, test driven development and Scrum/Agile methodologies.
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: #/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- provided by Dice