Want to work at a cool and innovative company without having to commute to Boston? Punchbowl is looking for a Ruby on Rails developer with 2...
Want to work at a cool and innovative company without having to commute to Boston? Punchbowl is looking for a Ruby on Rails developer with 2-5 years of experience to join our growing team in Framingham.
- Passionate about web technologies
- Experienced in working with large Ruby on Rails applications
- Work with a nimble team of seasoned Rails developers
- Help influence design and architecture, improve development processes, and drive direction of the product
- Experience firsthand how engineering fits together with the other pieces of an organization to create a successful business
On the engineering team, you will find a blend of many back-end and front-end web technologies. While our primary language is Ruby, we strive to use the best tools for the job to create elegant solutions and optimize developer happiness.
We use: Rails 5, React, Redux, SASS, Webpack, RabbitMQ, MySQL, MongoDB, Git.
Not only will you help play a role in building the future of Punchbowl, but you will also help decide how the engineering team evolves to meet the needs of our company as we grow.
Do you want to work in a growing company that invests in its employees more than the average company? Punchbowl, the gold standard in online invitations, provides a fun, casual, and innovative environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded.
Some Punchbowl Perks:
- Great company culture
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Flexible, semi-remote work option
- A collaborative, open-office environment without the Boston commute
- Roxxee, our very sweet office dog
- Volunteer outings, Friday afternoon beer breaks, and plenty of Big League Chew
TO APPLY: Please send us a one-page resume and brief introduction.