We have an immediate need to add an experienced Ruby Developer to a Dev team we have working at a Federal Government client of ours in Arlin...
We have an immediate need to add an experienced Ruby Developer to a Dev team we have working at a Federal Government client of ours in Arlington, VA. This role DOES require US Citizenship to pass the level of Public Trust Security Clearance required to work on this project. The clearance process will take 6-8 weeks before being able to start work. This work will run for 1-2 years plus extensions.
We are currently looking for driven, motivated, full stack developers with Agile experience and fantastic technical skills to join our team. We are looking for experienced developers that already know Ruby well.
- US Citizenship to pass the level of Security clearance required to work on this Federal Gov't project. The clearance process takes 6-8 weeks.
- A minimum of 15 years of overall technical career experience
- 3 - 10 years of experience developing scalable and high-performing web applications.
- Direct experience with Ruby on Rails or similar web frameworks for rapidly developing web applications.
- Experience with REST and/or SOAP based APIs consumption and creation in Rails.
- Strong database skills with MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Deep commitment to test driven development using tools like Cucumber, RSpec, Capybara, Watir, or MiniTest.
- Design skills with experience in object-oriented methodologies, design patterns, database design, and data modeling.
- 4 year college degree in computer science or engineering.
- Cloud - we work on GitHub, Heroku, AWS, Azure.
- NoSQL - MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- DevOps and Continuous Delivery tools - Jenkins/TeamCity, Vagrant, Puppet/Chef/etc.
If qualified and interested, please send a fully detailed Word version of a resume along with rate, references and availability to interview and start so we may move forward quickly with your interview process.