SAIC is looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails developer to work with our customer to anticipate the need for strategic digi...
SAIC is looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails developer to work with our customer to anticipate the need for strategic digital solutions, orchestrate cross functional activities to meet the need, and manage change across the organization as the team transforms how people work.
We are seeking a Ruby on Rails developer with at least four years' experience to support and enhance existing RoR applications as well as participate on a development team using PHP, Laravel, and Angular.
The software developer will:
- Gather requirements, design, develop and test high-reliability applications, and provide end user support for a number of applications used throughout the organization
- Manage software application code using version control and problem tracking software expediently and accurately
- Work effectively in an agile software development environment and in a geographically distributed team environment
- Interact closely with customers
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Management of Information Systems, or relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience developing Ruby programs for business or technical applications
- Experience working on large applications in a team environment
- Experience using Agile development methodologies
- Experience using PHP, Angular, and Laravel
- Possession of (or have the ability to obtain) a DOE L clearance. Can start uncleared but must be able to start clearance process upon acceptance.